site stats

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I can't believe I finally did it!

SoI have been lusting after these boots at freepeople.com. And they are retailing at $388.00!!
Crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Crazy because :
#1 who will pay that kind of money when they are selling VINTAGE boots.
okay okay the studs are put on by hand. But the shoes are USED. Which adds to their charm.
But I saw these and thought...I can totally make these.

So I found some vintage boots for 5 DOLLARS. And found a vintage stud belt for 5 dollars. And went to work last night.

Here they are!!!!!











and here is a photo from the freepeople website of the boots they are selling.
Mine are better!!
:P


2 comments:

lookwhaticando said...

Yours are better. Man...I used to have a pair of those boots and loved them. I only just let them go in the last couple of years. They were super beat up and basically not wearable anymore...Freepeople is so expensive!!!!!!!

Whirling Dervishes said...

hey thanks. I have to redo the soles some. Because these are REAL combat boots and how knows who owned them before me. If you know what I mean. ;)