site stats

Monday, February 16, 2009

most lovely patchwork quilt ever?



I found this amazing hand stiched patchwork quilt at the flea market last week. The most incredible quilt ever! Being such a textile freak the patterns blew me away. I love the colors red and green all year round and this has got to be the score of the year!
the lady gave it to me for only 15 dollars! *faint*
!5 dollars for anything in nyc is unheard of. the flea markets and thrift stores are so expensive here that you are better off buying something new then used. But this very kind lady gave this quilt to me at such a steal. She even gave me this ceramic for only three dollars. woosh!
And p.s. I know for a fact it is hand stiched because it actually had some needles still in some of the patchwork! crazy. I have always wanted one of these.


No comments: