site stats

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

sundays


look what I found today!!

their awesomeness cannnot be justified in this photo I took. I will never open the package and predict I will still be staring at this unopened package when I am 65 years of age!!





pictures from my kitchen. It is finnally spring and I will begin to take more photos. Winter was not so harsh this year, but the lack of sunny days was a bit depressing.



my darling kitty. She is getting a bit more slow of late due to her old age and sickness she refuses to show. But every now and again she shows me her gymnastic abilities. :D



these are those bowls I made recently that have been through the first firing. And have yet to be glazed. I will be glazing them at a new studio that is more for professionals startting april. I have about a month of not working with clay...whatever will I do.

No comments: